This wonderful baby is a tiny sensor node based on the MSP430 TI family chip with a lovely Nordic transceiver.
The combination of MSP430F2011-NRF24L01+ makes it a perfect candidate for low power sensors or RFID application in indoor or outdoor.
- Low Supply Voltage Range 1.8 V to 3.6 V
- Ultra-Low Power Consumption
- Active Mode: 220 µA at 1 MHz, 2.2 V
- Standby Mode: 0.5 µA
- Off Mode (RAM Retention): 0.1 µA
- Minimum Supply voltage 1.9 V to 3.6V
- Supply current in Power Down mode 900nA
A small video introduction is here:
At the moment the shop works in batch orders, so once I have more than 10 units order I produce the pcb and delivers it.
You can order the board here.